We want an enterprising, self-starting sales hunter to join our company as an Outside Sales Representative for our House of Worship division. As part of our team, you recognize and cultivate sales leads, travel to meet with prospective clients, and endeavor to transform one-off sales into lasting relationships. You use your skills in deal-closing and B2B sales to demonstrate to leads just how our products and services can transform their organization.
About YouYou’re a go-getter who never shies away from a challenge. A blank canvas does not frighten you; rather, you seize the opportunity to create value. You enjoy working as part of a team, but do not require hand-holding. You love the independence of setting your own schedule. Meeting and exceeding goals drives you, and you love to see your hard work pay off. You’ve always been able to influence your friends and family, and you know how to use your influence for the right cause. The telephone does not intimidate you, and you realize its unmatched ability to connect with clients and build rapport. Beyond mere numbers, you see clients as partners toward forging a new future.
About ALTAALTA is an up and coming disruptive AVL integrator. We work with churches, businesses, broadcast facilities and event centers to deliver flawless audio visual solutions. We provide integrated Audio, Video and Lighting systems that provide a truly excellent live experience. ALTA provides a turn-key solution, from design to installation, training and support.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Utilize an Account-Based Sales approach to identify prospects & strategically target them using our Sales Story & Sales Strategy.
- Travel within the American Southeast to visit potential and existing clients one-on-one or with a Solution Engineer/Executive.
- Utilize sales techniques to eliminate client objections and close deals.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our customers.
- Manage and track sales and progress in customer relationship management software.
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further sales.
- Read and incorporate our Beliefs and Sales Story into every conversation you have with a client or prospect.
- A self-starting personality with a spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Prior experience in sales, particularly in a B2B environment.
- Experience with common CRM platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Well-honed negotiation and deal-closing skills.
- Understanding of common sales techniques and theory, including sales funnel and Account-Based Sales strategies.
- Competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary and uncapped commission structure. Your earnings potential is limited only by your effort, skill and passion.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham